Why choose the University of Tartu?
- The University of Tartu belongs to the top 1.2% of the world's best universities.
- It is the only international research university in Estonia that offers a wide range of study opportunities in a historically rich learning atmosphere.
- Research-based curricula, high quality and international collaboration are the three characteristics of education at the University of Tartu. This combination provides graduates with recognised qualifications that make them competitive both locally and internationally.
Why come to study at the School of Economics and Business Administration?
- Business and economics have been taught at the University of Tartu for more than 80 years.
- The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) has a leading role in Estonian economic education, with internationally qualified and experienced staff.
- SEBA offers international English-taught education on Bachelor as well as on Master level.
- Students receive a strong economic basis with skills for starting their own business as well as for becoming acknowledged specialists in finance, analytics, marketing etc.
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of the University of Tartu rose to highest position of the Baltic countries in the latest Times Higher Education (THE) university rankings (read more).
There are plenty of exchange opportunities to study abroad for a semester or full-year using the Erasmus+ programme.